DATA AND PLACE OF BIRTH:
12 April 1968, Mykolaivka village, Odesa region, Ukraine
Doctor of Sciences (Technical), Professor of Heat Engineering and Energy Saving Department, National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”
Efficient and Rational Use of Fuels, Lubricants & Technical liquids (Сhemmotology). Alternative fuels in an aviation, prevention of motor fuel losses from evaporation during various technological operations, utilization and recycling of transport's operational materials.
Reviewer and Member of the Scientific and Methodological Commission of Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine; Expert of Working group of Alternative Fuels Task Force (AFTF) of Committee on Aviation Environmental Protection (CAEP) of IСАО (AFTF), Aircraft Fleet Recycling Association (AFRA).
- V. Iakovlieva, S.V. Boichenko, K. Leida, O.A. Vovk, Kh. Kuzhevskii. Influence of Rapeseed Oil Ester Additives on Fuel Quality Index for Air Jet Engines // Chemistry and Technology of Fuels and Oils. – 2017. – Vol. 53. – Iss. 3. – P. 308–317.
- V. Yakovlіeva, S.V. Boichenko, K. Lejda, O.O. Vovk Modification of jet fuels composition with renewable bio-additives. – К.: Center for education literature, 2019, 207 p.
- Boichenko, O. Аksionov, P. Topilnytskyi, A. Pushak, K. Lejda Selected aspects of providing the chemmotological reliability of the engineering. – К.:Center for education literature, 2019, 342 p.
- V. Boichenko, A. V. Yakovlieva, O. O. Vovk, M. M. Radomska, L. M. Cherniak, I. O. Shkilniuk. Fundamentals of Chemmotology. – K.: National Aviation University, 2019, 296 p.
- Boichenko S., Yakovlieva А., Lejda K., Kurdel P. Modern Road Transport´s Operational materials: Monograph. – Košice: Technical University of Košice, 2020. – 279 p.