Phone: +38 (044) 525-66-78
Doctor of Sciences (Chem.), Professor, Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
The Head of Department of catalytic oxidative-reductive processes
L.V. Pisarzhevskii Insitute of Physical Chemistry of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
Kinetics and mechanism of heterogeneous catalytic redox reactions involving nitrogen oxides, carbon oxides, hydrocarbons.
Structurally-functional design of novel generation of the catalysts for neutralization of technogenic gas exhausts of stationary and mobile sources, conversion of “greenhouse” gases, catalytic combustion, processes of hydrogen fuel production by methane and methanol reforming.
The State Award of Ukraine in the field of Technics and Science for a cycle of works (as a member of a group of authors) “Adsorbed lays on a surface of transition metals: structure, electron processes, friction, kinetics of formation, catalysis” (2008).
The L.V. Pisarzhevskii Award of NAS of Ukraine (2000) - for a cycle of works „Selectivity problems in complex and combined heterogeneous catalytic reactions” (as a member of a group of authors including Yu.I. Piatnitsky, M.G. Martsenyuk-Kuharuk).
General number of publications: articles - 140, chapter „Palladium in Gas-Phase Processes of Environmental Catalysis” in "Palladium: Compounds, Production and Applications", Series: Material Science and Technology, Nova Science Publishers, 2011; patents - 15.
- Orlyk S.N. Design of bifunctional catalysts for nitrogen(I), (II) oxides reduction by C1-, C3–C4-hydrocarbons at H2O and SO2 presence. Catal. Today. – 2012. – 191. – P. 79-86.
- Orlik S.N., Mironyuk T. V., Boichuk T.M. Structural functional design of catalysts for conversion of nitrogen (I, II) oxides. Theor. Experim. Chem. – 2012. – 48(2). – P. 73-97.
- Orlyk S.M., Solov’ev S.O., Petrova N.V., Yakovkin I.M.Б. Simulation of the CO oxidation reaction on the surface of metals of the platinum group and the creation of efficient catalysts for the neutralization of auto exhaust. Ukr. J. of Physics /Reviews. – 2008.- 4.- P. 64-79
- Orlik S. N. Combined Effect of the Redox and Acid-Base Properties of Catalysts in Redox Conversions of Nitrogen Oxides and Methane. Kinet. Catal. – 2008. – 49(4). – P.537-544.
- Orlik S. N., Mironyuk T. V., Anich I. G., Influence of Support Nature on Properties of Co-, In-Oxide Catalysts in NO Selective Catalytic Reduction by Methane. Catalysis in Industry.- 2008. - N6. – P.22-30. (in Russ.)
- Shashkova T.K., Kantserova M.R., Orlik S.N. Sulfur resistance and stability of yttrium-stabilized binary Co-Cu and Ni-Cu composites with zirconium dioxide in the oxidative conversion of methane. Theor. Experim. Chem. – 2009. – 45(5). – P.319-324.
- Myronyuk T.V., Orlyk S.N. Role of redox- and acidic properties of CoO/ZrO2(SO42-) catalysts on SCR-activity NO-CH4/O2. Сatal.Today.- 2007.- 119, N 1-4.- P.152-155.
- Mironyuk T. V., Orlyk S. N. Effect of rhodium on the properties of bifunctional MxOy/ZrO2 catalysts in the reduction of nitrogen oxides by hydrocarbons. Appl. Catal. B.:Environ. 2007, V.70, N 1-4, P. 58-64.
- Orlik S. N., Struzhko V. L, Mironyuk T. V., Tel'biz G. M. Role of Bifunctionality of ZrO2-Based Oxide Systems in NO Reduction with Lower Hydrocarbons. Kinet. Catal. – 2003. – 44(5). P. 682-691.
- Orlik S.N., Struzhko V.L. Influence of synergistic effects on the selective catalytic reduction of NOx with CnHm over zeolites. Stud. Surf. Sci. Catal. – 2001.- 135. - P.326-333.